Victory Over The World Baptist Church - 2609 West 4th Street * Chester, PA  19013
My Blog

From the pastor's desk

If you were to die this moment will you go to Heaven? And when you get there God says to you why should  I let you in my Heaven when you killed my Son Jesus?

9 Comments to From the pastor's desk:

Comments RSS
Anonyms on Thursday, July 05, 2018 8:16 AM
Good.
Reply to comment

cheap essay writing on Friday, July 06, 2018 8:04 AM
I am speechless that what would be the answer of the creature of God if He asks this question to him. I am all blank and seeking refuge in my own thoughts
Reply to comment

logo design on Monday, November 26, 2018 8:02 AM
Many thanks for getting enough time to discuss this, They have been a giant help for us. Thanks a whole lot.
Reply to comment

professional resumes online on Saturday, December 08, 2018 8:03 AM
I don't want to think about it. It will be really creepy. Don't you agree?
Reply to comment

as on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 7:21 AM
asa
Reply to comment

https://www.essaywritingboo.com/review-of-edubirdie/ on Friday, January 04, 2019 2:21 AM
That question coming from the Lord is really hard to answer because I am guilty that I commit sins and sometimes, I cannot stop myself from doing it. But if that thing happened, I will say that I still deserve to go to heaven because I believe Jesus forgave me on my sins. He covered my sin and the best thing to do in return is to follow Him. God loves us so much and I believe He will not let us suffer again. God bless you!
Reply to comment

Rya on Saturday, February 16, 2019 3:37 AM
Thanks for sharing this amazing this amazing photograph of your drawing. Amazing blog post indeed. Share more artistic posts please. I would recommend that you should start posting tutorials as well.
Reply to comment

do my dissertation for me on Saturday, February 16, 2019 6:25 AM
This post always shared powerful materials everyday, I hope you continue to have such quality articles to share with everyone! I believe a lot of people will be surprised to read this article
Reply to comment

JFK Car Service on Saturday, February 16, 2019 7:06 AM
Just wait and see, courteous and give them a chance considering the fact that once they've got payment your very best bet may be to use kindness as your weapon of alternative and see exactly how much additionally you're going to get like I did the surprisingly 1st time
Reply to comment