Victory Over The World Baptist Church - 2609 West 4th Street * Chester, PA  19013
My Blog

From the pastor's desk

If you were to die this moment will you go to Heaven? And when you get there God says to you why should  I let you in my Heaven when you killed my Son Jesus?

26 Comments to From the pastor's desk:

Comments RSS
Anonyms on Thursday, July 05, 2018 8:16 AM
Good.

assignment writer on Monday, April 22, 2019 1:20 PM
To answer that question, I think I still deserve to have a space in heaven because I am able to follow my God in return to my sins that made him die on Earth. Everyone deserves forgiveness and that is what God taught us. Despite of having a really bad vibes with a person, you must still forgive that person. If God forgave many people, who are we not to? We are not God at all. May this inspire other people.

cheap essay writing on Friday, July 06, 2018 8:04 AM
I am speechless that what would be the answer of the creature of God if He asks this question to him. I am all blank and seeking refuge in my own thoughts

logo design on Monday, November 26, 2018 8:02 AM
Many thanks for getting enough time to discuss this, They have been a giant help for us. Thanks a whole lot.

professional resumes online on Saturday, December 08, 2018 8:03 AM
I don't want to think about it. It will be really creepy. Don't you agree?

as on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 7:21 AM
asa
Reply to comment

https://www.essaywritingboo.com/review-of-edubirdie/ on Friday, January 04, 2019 2:21 AM
That question coming from the Lord is really hard to answer because I am guilty that I commit sins and sometimes, I cannot stop myself from doing it. But if that thing happened, I will say that I still deserve to go to heaven because I believe Jesus forgave me on my sins. He covered my sin and the best thing to do in return is to follow Him. God loves us so much and I believe He will not let us suffer again. God bless you!

Rya on Saturday, February 16, 2019 3:37 AM
Thanks for sharing this amazing this amazing photograph of your drawing. Amazing blog post indeed. Share more artistic posts please. I would recommend that you should start posting tutorials as well.

do my dissertation for me on Saturday, February 16, 2019 6:25 AM
This post always shared powerful materials everyday, I hope you continue to have such quality articles to share with everyone! I believe a lot of people will be surprised to read this article

JFK Car Service on Saturday, February 16, 2019 7:06 AM
Just wait and see, courteous and give them a chance considering the fact that once they've got payment your very best bet may be to use kindness as your weapon of alternative and see exactly how much additionally you're going to get like I did the surprisingly 1st time

write my essay for me on Wednesday, February 20, 2019 5:30 AM
Yes, each country prefers to education first of all which is very positive sign for our upcoming time as only education will be beneficial in the coming life and to use the technology education will be very good and significant for us.

professional assignment writers on Tuesday, February 26, 2019 2:55 AM
It is very important for especially students for improvement of handwriting for explaining own ideas and skill. But now days such a big lost we cannot improve hand writing using of computer technology.

Mission Impo on Wednesday, April 03, 2019 6:27 AM
Amazing post with perfect title "Valentine Dog Bandanas" you have just share with everyone online, I am very happy and must want to appreciate your sharing style.

help with essays on Saturday, April 06, 2019 4:17 AM
I will take a note of your site and continue checking for new data about once every week.You know, many persons are looking round for this information, you could help them greatly.Keep sharing your thoughts.

writing help uk on Saturday, April 06, 2019 4:17 AM
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas on this one. Please keep posting about such articles as they really spread useful information. Thanks for this particular sharing. I hope it stays updated, take care.

Skycap Financial on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 9:29 AM
It shouldn’t be a problem. Online lenders like Skycap Financial can help by offering relatively small loans (up to $10,000) and an application procedure that takes less than five minutes.

x men iceman costume on Wednesday, April 24, 2019 5:10 AM
Nice blogs its a helpful information provide by the author kindly share us your great information and keep stay with us with your efforts.

free google play credit codes on Monday, May 13, 2019 2:26 AM
There are many different relay options available at the Swagbucks price shop. But the only Google Play gift card (currently) is a $ 25 card.

hollywood jackets on Tuesday, May 14, 2019 7:34 AM
Great post. Articles that have meaningful and insightful comments are more enjoyable, at least to me. It’s interesting to read what other people thought and how it relates to them as their perspective could possibly help you in the future.

tableclothsfactory on Wednesday, May 29, 2019 11:32 PM
From the pastor's desk

wholesale eyelashes on Monday, June 03, 2019 10:32 PM
From the pastor's desk

amazon quiz today answer on Wednesday, June 05, 2019 4:08 AM
. After signing up for Amazon.in, you can take part in the site where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire competition period.

wedding stubby holders australia on Wednesday, June 05, 2019 10:34 PM